Doctor insights on:
How Quickly Does Oral Cancer Grow
Cancer in the mouth: Oral cancer is one type of cancer and occurs more commonly in people who smoke and drink. HPV is an other causative agent for cancers in the back of the mouth. Please visit this site for more info. http://www.webmd.com/oral-health/guide/oral-cancer ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Cancer is a group of diseases that is characterized by uncontrolled cell growth leading to invasion of surrounding tissues that spread to other parts of the body. Cancer can begin anywhere in the body and is usually related to one or more genetic mutations that allow normal cells to become malignant by interfering with internal cellular control mechanisms, such as programmed cell death or by preventing ...Read more
Several possibile: Oral sex, has become a major cause, due to the hpv virus. Hpv has been spreading oral cancer much more rapidly than in years past. Multiple sex partners has been shown to expand the incidence of probability exponentially. Heavy smoking, heavy drinking and an unhealthy lifestyle are also contributors. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Mouth (Oral) Cancer (Definition)
Oral cancer is any cancer located in the mouth. Symptoms are variable but include mass in the mouth, difficulty eating, and tongue problems. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How quickly does bladder cancer grow and spread?
- How fast does oral cancer grow?
- How quickly does ggressive is bladder cancer tumor grow?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How quickly can breast cancer grow?
- How does skin cancer grow?
- How quickly does skin cancer appear?
- How quickly does ovarian cancer progress?
- Talk to a oncologist online for free