Doctor insights on:
How Quickly Does Accutane Work
Best products for: What? Please clarify ; re-ask.Get a more detailed answer ›
I've been on Accutane now for 2 months and have seen minimal improvement. When will this medication actually work?
Most within 12 weeks: Acne can flare the first few months on isotretinoin. Most patients start to see improvement within 12 weeks. However, there are always a few patients who require a longer amount of time to see improvement. Your dermatologist will be adjusting your dose as the months progress. ...Read more
I'm just now starting isotretinoin (accutane) and i was just curious as to when it normally starts to work for people?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How does accutane work permanently?
- How well does accutane work?
- How quickly does monistat work?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How quickly does zantac work?
- How quickly does imodium work?
- How quickly does miralax work?
- How quickly does xenical work?
- Talk to a dermatologist online