Doctor insights on:
How Quickly Does Accutane Work
Best products for: What? Please clarify ; re-ask.Get a more detailed answer ›
I've been on Accutane now for 2 months and have seen minimal improvement. When will this medication actually work?
Most within 12 weeks: Acne can flare the first few months on isotretinoin. Most patients start to see improvement within 12 weeks. However, there are always a few patients who require a longer amount of time to see improvement. Your dermatologist will be adjusting your dose as the months progress. ...Read more
In terms of Chemistry, Method of Action, etc, what's ingenious about Proactiv that would make it work when Accutane fails? Or is just marketing BS?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How quickly does benadryl start to work?
- How quickly does claritin work?
- How quickly does abilify work?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How quickly does orlistat begin to work?
- How quickly does xenical work?
- How quickly does miralax work?
- How quickly does imodium work?
- Talk to a dermatologist online