Doctor insights on:
How Quickly Can Your Cholesterol Level Fall
Cholesterol: Cholesterol is a sterol that is contained in human cell membranes. If cholesterol levels in the blood are too high it can cause risk for strokes, heart attack or peripheral vascular disease. Your cholesterol level can be determined with a simple blood test. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
LDL, not Cholesterol: Cholesterol is a fat molecule manufactured by every animal cell, a building block of each cell membrane (enables membrane fluidity/movement without tearing), is fundamental to the survival of every animal cell. Lipoproteins (proteins which transport all fats in the water outside cells) is the correct issue for artery disease (e.g. Ldl ?700 nmol/l, HDL ?45 µmol/l). Cholesterol ?$, but misleading. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Physical activity: Remain physically active. Try nutritional approaches. Consider eating oatmeal, bran, apples, oranges, pears, bananas, grapefruit, hazelnuts, avocado, brewer's yeast, royal jelly, saffron, tumeric, honey (buckwheat), alfalfa sprouts, celery, beets, eggplant, garlic, onion, chili peppers, legumes, dandelion root & jerusalem artichoke. Avoid deep fried foods & whole eggs. Discuss with your physician. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How quickly can your hdl cholesterol levels change?
- How quickly can cholesterol level change?
- How can you reduce your cholesterol level?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How can you make your hdl cholesterol levels go up?
- How quickly can a diet lower cholesterol?
- How quickly can you lower cholesterol with medications?
- How to raise your potassium levels quickly?
- Talk to a cardiologist online