Doctor insights on:
How Quickly Can You Take A Pregnancy Test
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Pregnancy: If you have regular cycles, a pregnancy test will be positive soon after your missed period. Still, as you get older, you may have more irregular cycles, have anovulatory cycles, or stop having periods entirely. Still, i would check a pregnancy test if you are concerned at all. ...Read more
2 days before period: It does not matter when you had intercourse, it matters when you ovulated and when your period is expected. A home test is reliable roughly 2 days before the expected period, I suggest doing one then, and good luck. ...Read more
10 days: Home pregnancy tests are very accurate. They are the same tests used in a doctors office. They can detect a pregnancy 7-10 days after conception. The best time to take one is when you miss your period. If you doubt the result you can repeat it in 1-2 days. If you were pregnant the hormone level would rise enough for detection. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How soon can you take a pregnancy test?
- How late can you take a pregnancy test?
- Pregnancy test how early can you take one
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How soon after fertilization can you take a pregnancy test?
- After how many days you can take pregnancy test
- How long before period can you take a pregnancy test?
- How soon before period can you take a pregnancy test?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online