Doctor insights on:
How Quickly Can You Find Out If You Are Pregnant
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
7 days late period: To be certain, you should wait until your next period is 7 days late, buy a fresh pregnancy test and use it as directed. Some early pregnancy tests will advertize that they can reliably detect pregnancy on the first day of a missed period, but they don't always perform that well. If unprotected sex was today or yesterday you could look into the morning-after pill. Ask your dr. Or pharmacy. ...Read more
See below: You should find out that same day. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long after sex can you find out if you are pregnant?
- How soon after can you find out if you are pregnant once you had sex?
- How early can you find out if you are pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long can you find out if your pregnant?
- How early can you find out if your pregnant?
- After how many days can you find out if your pregnant
- How to find out if you can get pregnant?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online