Doctor insights on:
How Quickly Can You Find Out If You Are Pregnant
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
7 days late period: To be certain, you should wait until your next period is 7 days late, buy a fresh pregnancy test and use it as directed. Some early pregnancy tests will advertize that they can reliably detect pregnancy on the first day of a missed period, but they don't always perform that well. If unprotected sex was today or yesterday you could look into the morning-after pill. Ask your dr. Or pharmacy. ...Read more
See below: You should find out that same day. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to find out if you can get pregnant?
- How early can you find out if you are pregnant?
- How many weeks can you find out if your pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How can you find out your pregnant without a test?
- After how many days can you find out if your pregnant
- How many weeks can you find out your pregnant?
- How early can you find out if your pregnant?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online