Doctor insights on:
How Quick Can Cellulitis Become Septic
Yes: But not commonly so. Cellulitis is an infection in the skin. The most common bacterial types causing cellulitis are strep and staph. Antibiotics are used to treat cellulitis and many cases are treated on an outpatient basis. Severe cases of cellulitis are treated in the hospical with intravenous (IV) antibiotics. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
What's the cause ?: Cellulitis is basically a visible inflammation (itis) of the skin and soft tissues (red, hot, swollen and tender) . It can be caused by many things including sunburn (radiation), trauma (sprained ankle) or poor vein circulation (stasis dermatitis). It need not be caused by bacteria. If you have repeated episodes of this, get to a wound care or vascular specialist, the diagnoses you have is wrong. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Cellulaze: I think you are asking about cellulite. Cellulaze combines the effects of liposuction and laser release of the attachments that cause the appearance of dimpling in cellulite. Endermology may also have some benefit especially when combined eith cellulaze as a multimodality treatment. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How common can cellulitis become septic?
- How common is it for a staphylococcal infection to become septic?
- How can cellulitis spread?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How can i become pregnant?
- Will cellulitis come back how can i prevent this
- How can a man become more fertile?
- How can i become pregnant quickly?
- Talk to a dermatologist online