Doctor insights on:
How Painful Is Losing Your Virginity
The right man: Thanks very much for asking this question. Hopefully you live in a country where you can choose who you marry / go out with -- i can imagine few things worse than being sold to a man you do not love. My hope for you is that you'll wait until you truly know that this is the right time and this is the man you want to love you for the rest of your life. Even if it hurts some, it will be fantastic. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Not necessarily: Depends upon status of your hymen. Will not be painful if hymen is already ruptured. Might be minimally uncomfortable if hymen is flimsy ; thin. Could be painful if hymen is thick ; difficult to rupture, or hymen only has a very small opening. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
A little bit, maybe: The hymen isn't like the paper seal on a jar of instant coffee; it's an elastic membrane that has some capacity to bend. Different women report different experiences with first intercourse. But your first time should be wonderful, something you've waited for and planned for. The right man will put you at ease even if it is also his first time. When (if) it happens, may you remember the joy always. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Ask him!: Just like in women, the only way to tell if someone is a virgin is to ask. There is no other telltale sign upon physical examination to determine whether virgin or not. And if you want to play semantics, you can get specific as to virginity w/regards to oral sex vs vaginal vs anal vs ? ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long do you bleed for after losing your virginity?
- How many days after your period is it safe to have sex?
- Things that happen after you lose your virginity
- How do you know if your cherry is popped?
- How long after general anesthesia is it completely out of your system?
- Losing virginity
- How do you know when your baby is hungry while pregnant?
- Can your period be late after losing your virginity?
- Is it normal to hurt after losing your virginity?