Doctor insights on:
How Painful Is Losing Your Virginity
A little bit, maybe: The hymen isn't like the paper seal on a jar of instant coffee; it's an elastic membrane that has some capacity to bend. Different women report different experiences with first intercourse. But your first time should be wonderful, something you've waited for and planned for. The right man will put you at ease even if it is also his first time. When (if) it happens, may you remember the joy always. ...Read more
Not necessarily: Depends upon status of your hymen. Will not be painful if hymen is already ruptured. Might be minimally uncomfortable if hymen is flimsy ; thin. Could be painful if hymen is thick ; difficult to rupture, or hymen only has a very small opening. ...Read more
Hey is it normal when you louse your virginity to still hurt?I did it with my partner 3times and it was very painful. And he is very big...
Yes: Your body is not used to sexual activity; you may experience vaginal bleeding, soreness, and or clear discharge. These should subside in 1-3 days. If your partner did not wear a condom, you should be tested for sexually transmitted disease and have an exam by a professional. ...Read more
The right man: Thanks very much for asking this question. Hopefully you live in a country where you can choose who you marry / go out with -- i can imagine few things worse than being sold to a man you do not love. My hope for you is that you'll wait until you truly know that this is the right time and this is the man you want to love you for the rest of your life. Even if it hurts some, it will be fantastic. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How many days after your period is it safe to have sex?
- Things that happen after you lose your virginity
- How do you know if your cherry is popped?
- How long after general anesthesia is it completely out of your system?
- What to expect after losing your virginity?
- Losing virginity
- How do you know when your baby is hungry while pregnant?
- Can your period be late after losing your virginity?
- Is it normal to hurt after losing your virginity?