Doctor insights on:
How Often Should You Wash You Face In Order To Have Perfect Skin
Depends: Determining the appropriate frequency to wash your face depends on many factors, like: 1) the type of skin you have -- is it dry? Oily? Sensitive?; 2) what you use to wash your face; 3) the presence of any underlying skin conditions. As such, there is no universal answer for everyone. A dermatologist can help you determine the right frequency and products to use, in individualizing a regimen. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Whatever feels good: You might like a salicylic acid cleanser. ...Read more
See a dermatologist: Most acne will not get better only using washes. You will need prescription creams and possibly pills to clear your acne. Both of these will take several weeks to work. All acne creams have to be used in the entire area where you get a pimple not just on the pimples you have since they prevent the formation of new pimples and you never know where you will get a new pimple although it is usually i. ...Read more
I have really bad facial combination skin. If i wash my face, it dries up and peels. What do I do?
See Dermatologist: He or she can prescribe the best soaps and moisturizers to help. ...Read more
A tip here was don't put anything on your skin you wouldn't eat. So that means only organic pure face lotions, body wash, etc? I want to get into it
Face wash: Yes neutrogena is a good face wash for a teenager. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How often should you use exfoliating body wash on back acne?
- How often should you have a tetanus shot?
- How often should you have a bowel movement?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to have perfect skin?
- How often should you have colonoscopy if polyps are found?
- How often should you have a colonoscopy after age 50?
- If you have glaucoma how often should your pressure be checked
- Talk to a dermatologist online