Doctor insights on:
How Often Should I Use Permethrin Cream
Yes, but...: This is the cream used to treat scabies. Typically in adults and older children scabies do not affect head/face/scalp. This is not true in young children and babies for some reason. So typically we tell older patients to use the cream from neck down. However, in children and if symptoms on face in adult (this would be rare), can safely use on face ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How often should i use the rowing machine?
- How often should i use the elliptical machine?
- Uses for permethrin cream
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How much is permethrin cream?
- How often should i urinate?
- How often should i replace eye creams for dry skin around the eyes?
- How regularly can you use permethrin cream without experiencing side effects?
- Talk to a dermatologist online