Doctor insights on:
How Often Should I Take My Diflucan To Treat Vaginal Yeast Infection
How much diflucan dosage and duration do I need to take to treat a severe/complicated vaginal yeast infection?
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
1-3 days: 1 to 3 days is usually all that is needed taking the 200mg tablet. ...Read more
Was prescribed Diflucan 100mg for external vaginal yeast infection To take for 4 days in a row? I read it's very hard on liver..is this safe?!
It is ok : 100 mg daily for 3 days should be safe, unless you have an underline problem or sensitivity to this medication. ...Read more
Can i take diflucan for my vaginal yeast infection and also use nasonex for my sinusitis at the same time? also, i take xyzal every day. safe also?
Safe: No problem taking the three togetherGet a more detailed answer ›
Is it okay to take metronidazole and diflucan at the same time because I have bacterial vaginosis and a vaginal yeast infection?
Yes: It is OK to take both.Get a more detailed answer ›
One pill of diflucan 150mg would be sufficient if u have vaginal yeast infection for first time and is not too severe. Earliest reply is requested?
The Dr. I saw today confirmed that I have a vaginal yeast infection. She wrote a script for 100mg of diflucan for 14 days. Isn't this excessive?
See below: Whenever you feel up to it as far as symptoms go. ...Read more
A few days: Until you are not itchy or irritated. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long should it take for my clindamycin to get rid of a tooth infection?
- How long does diflucan take to cure a yeast infection?
- How long should my uti take to clear up after i start antibiotics?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How much acidophilus should i take yeast infection?
- How should i treat my laundry to kill tinea versicolor?
- Can i take my left over antibiotics to treat my bacterial infection?
- How often should i go to my doctor for a checkup?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free