Doctor insights on:
Contact Use And Eye Health
Is it bad to wear contacts every day even if they are top of the line? Should eyes be given a break and will this effect the health of eyes long term?
For months my eye has been irritated when i put on contacts went to eye doc he gave me allergy eye drops & igave my eyes a 2wk break from contacts.
Do you know when you go and get a eye exam does the optician usually try and give you 20/20 vision regardless of glasses/contacts?
?? Question: The ophthalmologist will determine what correction is needed to provide you with 20/20 vision, if your eyes have that potential. They may provide that correction depending on your visual needs and/or comp;aints. It is important for the ophthalmologist to determine your best corrected vision. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How often should i gloss my teeth?
- How often should i workout my forearms?
- How often can i give my baby a suppository?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How often should i lube my bike chain?
- How often should i feed my 4 month old baby?
- How often should i feed my 3 week old baby?
- How often should i feed my 5 month old baby?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free