Doctor insights on:
How Often Should I Exercise To Maintain Good Health For Me And The Baby
Daily: For optimal cardiovascular health and to decrease the risk of gestational diabetes and high blood pressure, you should get some form of exercise every day. This can be as simple as walking after meals. Try to find activities you enjoy or walk with a friend to help you stick to it. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Exercise Or Physical Activity (Definition)
Exercise is a physical activity that is completed to maintain or improve health. Benefits of exercise include weight maintenance, improving mood, increasing energy, preventing or controlling chronic diseases, promoting better sleeping, and improving sex life and libido. ...Read more
Overall health: For physical and clinical health, you have to have a good diet and exercise. Mental health is more difficult but i would say a good disposition, your ability to handle stress, failures, losses and balance it with degrees of success and happiness and finally aging gracefully. Having a good support system and network and, unacceptable for some, but faith helps. ...Read more
No: This is a supplement and it is not essential to maintaining health. It is little used so why is it essential. ...Read more
Borderline: 148-221 pmol/L is considered borderline low and may indicate deficiency. It should be retested and the mean corpuscular volume (MCV) of your red blood cells measured. (Simple blood test) Your treating physician can recommend what to do about your level. Thanks for trusting HealthTap! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long and how often should i exercise?
- Health how often should a formula fed baby have a bowel movement
- How to maintain good health and fitness?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How often should i feed my 4 month old baby?
- How often should i feed my 3 week old baby?
- How often should i feed my 5 month old baby?
- How often should i urinate?
- Talk to a holistic medicine practitioner online for free