Doctor insights on:
How Often Should I Apply Apple Cider Vinegar On My Keratosis
Never: Use only approved, tested treatment.Get a more detailed answer ›
Never: Keratosis pilaris (little bumps around hair follicles usually on posterior arms) is generally caused by a deficience of vitamin a and of omega 3 fatty acids. Fish oil supplementation of at least 3000 mg of combined epa and dha and vitamin a (not beta carotene) of 25000 iu daily for 3 months should have the keratosis resolved. Maintenance of 1000 fish oil and 5000 vitamin a for maintenance. ...Read more
Twice a day: Twice a day for 2 weeks. Also do not shave your arms which can exacerbate the symptoms. ...Read more
Worthless: Apple cider vinegar is promoted as curing everything. If you believed this, you would be reading uncritically. Keep an eye on your actinic keratoses as they tend to turn into real cancers that can be very troublesome. Or manage your keratoses with evidence.based treatment. Best wishes. ...Read more
Can irritate: Apple cider vinegar can irritate skin in some patients. In addition, it is unlikely to clear actinic keratoses. Actinic keratoses can be treated with a number of techniques including cryotherapy, photodynamic therapy, efudex, carac, solaraze, Aldara and Picato gel. See a dermatologist to discuss treatment options. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
It's safe but if u: Notice irritation, redness or dryness, u need to cut down. Mabuhay ang pilipino! ...Read more
No: Skene cysts form if the duct to the gland is blocked, usually because the gland is infected. If cysts become infected, they may form an abscess. If cysts cause symptoms, they can be surgically removed. If an abscess develops, antibiotics are indicated. You should have a medical evaluation and proper treatment. ...Read more
Is it safe to apply the apple cider vinegar on the fat area in the body for a long time like six month?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How often should i take bragg apple cider vinegar?
- How long should i wait after having gall bladder surgery to lay on my stomach?
- How often should i take my diflucan to treat vaginal yeast infection?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Should you take apple cider vinegar on an empty stomach
- My fiance has a bump on his penis shaft how do i know if i should be concerned
- I have a bump on my neck it feels like a knot should i apply heat and massage
- Contact use and eye health
- Talk to a dermatologist online