Doctor insights on:
How Often Is It Healthy To Ejuct Sperms
Always: It is always healthy. Many, perhaps most teenaged males masturbate once or more per day. Unless you are missing class or appointments, that's not a problem. There are superstitions and misinformation, but medically you cannot hurt yourself. Others may save it up for a "hard" ejaculation / wet dream / great loving session. It's your / partner's choice. ...Read more
My husband sperm count is healthy how often do we need to have intercourse wen trying to conceive, can we take 2days gap in fertile period of my cycle?
Temperature: There are medical means of increasing the sperm count with FSH injections but most of the time these patients are deficient in fsh The simplest method for you would be to keep your testicles cool. The best way to do this is to wear loose fitting boxer shorts. It will allow for a cooling and better sperm production. Good luck ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
My sperm technically fall within the "normal" range, but are they really for my age?22. 30 million 70% motil. 7% morph. Seems very low for healthy 22?
Sounds fine: Old numbers may have been higher because of longer abstinence. ...Read more
>15 Mill: According to world health organization (who) 2010 definition it should be >15 million, >50% motility, 4% or more morphology, volumen 1.5-6.5 cc. ...Read more
Combination: With sperm count, we look at a combination of things, such as volume, concentration, motility (percentage that move) and morphology (percentage that look normal). With latest guidelines, over 14 million/ml is considered normal as is > 40% motility and >4% morphology. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it healthy to fast with just water and how often should it be done?
- Is it healthy to eat sperm?
- How often is it safe to take senna?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How often is it safe to give my baby a suppository?
- How often is it really safe to have a ct scan for kidney stones?
- How often is it suggested to have a colposcopy if you had an abnormal pap smear?
- How long is it to see results if you eat healthy?
- Talk to a urologist online for free