Doctor insights on:
How Often Does A Shunt Have To Be Replaced
My vp shunt has been causing pain for 3 weeks havent slept more then 3 hrs a night i need it replaced but neuro says no it will go away ?
Having pain around vp shunt locale with neausea 29 years old last thing done to the shunt was it was replaced in 1995
I wanna get my vp shunt replaced bc it hurts and it is causing pain. the doc got xray and CT and it was fine. why could it be causing pain. ?
Shunt causing pain: When VP shunt bothers someone, it often causes headaches, trouble with vision, seizures, nausea and vomiting and sometimes fainting. It sounds like you have pain, why do you think it is the shunt that is causing it? It is not easy to take them out and put new ones in. In your case, it may be useful to have a shunt. Perhaps the pain could be managed differently? ...Read more
Is marijuana an effective pain reliever for cfs headaches accompanying a failing (dr won't replace until it absolutely doesn't work) vp shunt?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How does a shunt work to treat hydrocephalus?
- Does having a shunt put in for hydrocephalus usually cause a lot of side effects?
- How often does a woman ovulate?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How often should an infant have a tub bath?
- How often should you have a tetanus shot?
- How often should i have a colonoscopy?
- How often should you have a bowel movement?
- How often do i have to have silicon implants replaced?