Doctor insights on:
How Often Do You Get Tetanus Shot
10 years: The recommendation is every ten years.Get a more detailed answer ›
Booster every ten: After an initial series, boosters are given every ten years unless one has a dirty wound in which case the interval may be shortened. There is very little harm in getting an early dose. Tetanus vaccine is often combined with diphtheria and activated pertussis (whooping cough) vaccines. Dtap and tdap. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
I'd repeat every 5y: Effective protection depends on lifestyle. For the average person the coverage should be effective for 10 years if the primary series was completed earlier. If one walks in muddy streams, camps, hunts, works in the dirt a lot, i'd only count on 5 years before getting another booster. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
I was badly scratched by a cat well over 24 hours ago. No tetanus shot fir over 30 years. Should I get tetanus shot now?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How often do you need a tetanus shot?
- How often do you get b12 shots?
- How often should you get a tetanus shot?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long can you wait to get a tetanus shot?
- How often do i need a tetanus shot?
- How often should you get a b12 shot?
- How often do you have to get tested for an std if your partner refuses treatment?
- Talk to a pediatrician online