Doctor insights on:
How Often Do You Get Tetanus Shot
Booster every ten: After an initial series, boosters are given every ten years unless one has a dirty wound in which case the interval may be shortened. There is very little harm in getting an early dose. Tetanus vaccine is often combined with diphtheria and activated pertussis (whooping cough) vaccines. Dtap and tdap. ...Read more
No Free shots for 27: Sorry but there are no free shots any where in Nyc for a 24 years old We do not use single Tetanus vaccine any more it is either DT(ADULT)or tdap and you can get from any doctor's office or ER if you have a wound Most insurance cover the vaccine boosters ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How often do you need a tetanus shot?
- How often are you supposed to get a tetanus shot?
- How often should you get a tetanus shot?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How often do you get b12 shots?
- How often should you have a tetanus shot?
- How often do i need a tetanus shot?
- How often should adults get a tetanus shot?
- Talk to a pediatrician online