Doctor insights on:
How Often Do Pregnant Women Get Yeast Infections
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Yes: You can.Get a more detailed answer ›
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How often do women get yeast infections?
- Why do women get yeast infections often?
- How often do pregnant women get hungry?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it common for pregnant women to get yeast infections?
- How can women get yeast infections?
- Pregnant women with yeast infection
- How often are pregnant women hungry?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free