Doctor insights on:
How Often Can I Give My Baby Glycerin Suppositories
I gave myself a pedi-lax that you use for babies. It's a liquid glycerin suppositories. I used it and i'm bleeding from my rectum after having a bowl.
How much of the fleet pedia-lax liquid glycerin suppositories do I give to my baby (2 1/2 weeks) she hasn't had a bm in 4 days.
Is it safe to give my 20 day old newborn pedia lax liquid glycerin suppositories if she isn't making regular diapers?
Not recommended: Not without a physical assessment by her pediatrician. At 20 days of age, we don't expect babies to make "regular" diapers. A baby may have a bowel movement with every feed or they may go up to 5 days without pooping. As long as she is feeding well, urinating normally and seems comfortable, I would leave well enough alone. Never give a baby under 2 months of age medicine without discussion w doc. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
I gave my daughter half a glycerin suppository she is 7 months old I haven't seen much poop yet should I give her another half ?
Can I use glycerin suppositories for my 1 month old baby she has 2 days without BM? I feed her formula and breast milk but mostly breast milk.
Mgt: Babies have different stool patterns. I would suggest discontinuation of the glycerin suppositories. Continue to keep your baby well fed with mostly breast milk. If there is no stool in 5 to 7 days, a visit to your PCP is advised. At your next visit, review the results of her newborn screening tests. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How often can i give baby glycerin suppository?
- How often is it safe to give my baby a suppository?
- How often can i give my baby a suppository?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How often can i give baby suppository?
- How often can you give a baby a laxative suppository?
- How often is it safe to give my baby a glycerine?
- How often can i givd my baby suppository?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free