Doctor insights on:
How Often Can You Take Zyrtec
Probably: Although the usual dose of zyrtec (cetirizine) for an adult is 10 mg daily, under the direction of a physician, some patients may need more. It would be important to discuss the dosing with your physician as another approach to treatment may be indicated. Avoid drinking alcohol and be aware that drowsiness may be more likely at higher doses. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I accidentally took an expired (18 months ago!) Zyrtec pill. Should I take the correct (unexpired) one nowbad well or should I wait 24 hours?
Wait: Medication can lose it's effectiveness past expiration date, but I would not expect it to not be effective at all; especially if only 18 months expired. It will not be harmful at all that you took an expired zyrtec. It will probably still be almost as effective as it was prior to expiration, so I would just wait and take a new one at your normal time the next day. Hope this helps! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long can you take zyrtec?
- How often can you take aleve?
- How often can you take a laxative?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How often can you take stool softeners?
- How often can you take a reactine pill?
- How often can you take ibuprofen?
- How often can you take ketrax?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free