Doctor insights on:
How Often Can You Take Ibuprofen 200mg
Ibuprofen is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (nsaid). It works by reducing hormones that cause inflammation and pain in the body. Ibuprofen is used to reduce fever and treat pain or inflammation caused by many conditions such as headache, toothache, back pain, arthritis, menstrual ...Read more
See details: You can take this combination up to 3 times daily with meals. ...Read more
How long should you take ibuprofen 200mg for? My doctor said there is nothing stronger to take for swollen mcl
Was told by a dr to take 3 ibuprofen tablets 200mg each, 3 times a day for a couple of weeks. Is this dosage safe since it's higher than recommended?
Are you referring: To a child or an adult?In children it is based on weight . You may want to ask your pediatrician regarding dosing. For adults , it is safe to take 800 mg every 8 hours as needed. At times you may only need 600 mg depends on severity of pain and kind of pain. Discuss with your physician to see what is best for you ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How often can you take ibuprofen 800mg?
- How often can you take ibuprofen?
- How long can you take ibuprofen 800mg?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How often can you take zyrtec?
- How often can you take atarax to help with itching?
- How long after drinking can you take ibuprofen?
- How often can you take ketrax?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free