Doctor insights on:
How Often Can You Take Ibuprofen
Ibuprofen is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (nsaid). It works by reducing hormones that cause inflammation and pain in the body. Ibuprofen is used to reduce fever and treat pain or inflammation caused by many conditions such as headache, toothache, back pain, arthritis, menstrual ...Read more
See details: You can take this combination up to 3 times daily with meals. ...Read more
If you took more: than the directed amount - then it was too much. If you took an overdose - call poison control at 1-800-222-1222. If you are having thoughts about killing yourself, get seen at the nearest emergency room now. Have a friend or relative drive you or call 911 for emergency services for transport. You can call the National suicide hotlines 24/7 at 1-800-suicide (1-800-784-2433) or 1-800-273 – talk . ...Read more
Few questions:: #1: Allergic to aspirin? Sometimes those folks react poorly to other NSAIDS. #2: How are your kidneys? If they are totally fine, you don't need renal dosing. #3: What other drugs are you taking? Will they interact? Go to my drug interaction link on my site to check. #4: How are you timing doses? If there are no issues, you can take 800mg every 8 hrs, or 600mg every 6 hrs. Max pain benefit at 600mg ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How often can you take ibuprofen 200mg?
- How often can you take 800 mg ibuprofen?
- How often can i take ibuprofen 800mg?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How often can you take aleve?
- How often can you take a laxative?
- How often can you take b12 injections?
- How often can you take stool softeners?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free