Doctor insights on:
How Often Can You Take A Reactine Pill
No: Some are on it for months, but if you need it that badly, you'd better be followed by your doctor, ENT specialist or an allergist, check aaaai.org or acaai.org for an allergist in your area ...Read more
Zyrtec works best for me but also is very sedating for the next 24 hrs. Can i split the pill and take a lower dose (5 mg) or even 2.5 mg children's dose? Would those doses be less sedating?
Yes: If needed they may be taken everyday. Atarax (hydroxyzine) has been used for over 60 years and other than drowsiness & constipation is quite safe. When you take Hydroxyzine it is coverted to Cetirizine in your body. So people have been taking zyrtec (cetirizine) safely for 60 years. ...Read more
Maybe: You should not do this without the supervision of a doctor. ...Read more
I have had a runny and stopped up nose since Tuesday I've tried cvs allergy pills then switched to 24hr Zyrtec, is there anything else I can take?
I started taking Zyrtec for 3 days, scratching issues, I have an event where I want to drink if I don't take the pill for one day may I drink alcohol?
Drink HOW much ETOH?: I always assume when someone asks a question like this that they are not talking about one or two social drinks. There is really no significant interaction between alcohol and antihistamines like zyrtec, although both may be sedating. However, alcohol itself can result in itching, and may be part of the problem. If you are talking larger amounts of alcohol, that is in itself a problem. ...Read more
Can u take zyrtec and quick trim extreme burn? Looking for a good diet pill but i take zyrtec for allergies
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How often can i take reactine extra strength allergy pill?
- How often can you take epsom salt as a laxative?
- How often can you take a laxative?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How often can you take 800 mg ibuprofen?
- How often can you use a fleet enema?
- How often can you take magnesium citrate safely?
- How often can you take ibuprofen 200mg?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free