Doctor insights on:
How Often Can You Take 800 Mg Ibuprofen
Ibuprofen is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (nsaid). It works by reducing hormones that cause inflammation and pain in the body. Ibuprofen is used to reduce fever and treat pain or inflammation caused by many conditions such as headache, toothache, back pain, arthritis, menstrual ...Read more
Is it safe to take 800 mg ibuprofen every 6 hours and in between those doses take 1000 mg of tylenol with maximum of each 4 times a day?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How often can you take ibuprofen 800mg?
- How often can you take ibuprofen?
- How often can i take ibuprofen 800?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you take 2 800 mg ibuprofen?
- How long can you take ibuprofen 800mg?
- How often can you take magnesium citrate safely?
- Can i take two ibuprofen 800 mg?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free