Doctor insights on:
How Often Can You Take 800 Mg Ibuprofen
Ibuprofen is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (nsaid). It works by reducing hormones that cause inflammation and pain in the body. Ibuprofen is used to reduce fever and treat pain or inflammation caused by many conditions such as headache, toothache, back pain, arthritis, menstrual ...Read more
Is it safe to take 800 mg ibuprofen every 6 hours and in between those doses take 1000 mg of tylenol with maximum of each 4 times a day?
My sed rate keeps going up now is it 90 doctors believe I suffered a TIA . Is it possible to take 800 mg ibuprofen to lower sed rate or predisone ?
Don't treat yourself: A TIA won't raise sed rate, certainly not to 90. Such a very high level usually indicates severe systemic inflammation, typically a rheumatologic or autoimmune disorder (lupus, rheumatoid arthritis, polymyalgia rheumatica, etc) or sometimes severe infection, malignancy, etc. Some of these problems might cause TIA. Don't treat yourself; best Rx depnds on exact diagnosis. Work with your doctor. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How often can you take ibuprofen 800mg?
- How often can you take ibuprofen?
- How often can i take ibuprofen 800?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you take 2 800 mg ibuprofen?
- How long can you take ibuprofen 800mg?
- How often can you take magnesium citrate safely?
- Can i take two ibuprofen 800 mg?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free