Doctor insights on:
How Often Can You Have An Abortion
Usually, adoption is: A good option, you can improve 3 peoples lives by this selfless act. ...Read more
Probably: depends on state laws. Check with a Calif doctor. ...Read more
Up to how many months can you have an abortion? and also how many months do you have to be to find out the gender of the baby
Depends: You can identify gender as early as 8 weeks using a noninvasive PIPP test.This extracts fetal cells circulating in mother's blood for testing.It is usually done to detect paternity but gender or chromosome studies can be done also. The limits on termination depend on the laws in your state. ...Read more
Depend on baby's age: The medicine is by prescription, so a woman goes to her Ob-Gyn doctor (or a women's clinic) to be evaluated for it. Whether or not medicine can be used also depends on the age of the baby fetus (the number of weeks pregnant). The doctor will talk with the patient to be sure that the patient is making a good permanent decision, because abortion is a hard decision for any woman to make. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How often can you have a ct scan?
- How often can you have an enema for constipation?
- How many week can you have an abortion?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How far in a pregnancy can you have an abortion?
- How old can you be to have an abortion?
- How late in pregnancy can you have an abortion?
- How early can you have a surgical abortion?
- Talk to a obstetric medicine specialist online for free