Doctor insights on:
How Often Can I Take Tylenol Pm While Pregnant
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
I'm 10 weeks pregnant. Is it ok for me to take tylenol pm? What other allergy medicines am i allowed to take with metformin?
I am 8 weeks pregnant and have a bad cold. Is it safe to take tylenol pm and Robitussin at the same time?
Yes: Yes, under the direction of your doctor. ...Read more
Is tylenol pm safe to take during pregnancy? I have insomnia and I have been on Ambien but i want to take something that safe as i had 3 miscarriages
What extent?: This product is made up of tylenol (acetaminophen) and Diphenhydramine (benadryl) and each is safe during pregnancy. This means limited and occasional use however as being wisest and most careful for the growing fetus. Some may tell you of a link between Benadryl and cleft lip; studies showed this to be false. Still caution with any medicine in pregnancy is best; much remains unknown. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How much tylenol can i take while pregnant?
- Can i take tylenol pm while pregnant?
- Can i take tylenol while pregnant or having contractions?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Im 16 weeks pregnant how much tylenol can i take
- What is the dosage of tylenol that i can take while pregnant?
- How many tums can i take while pregnant?
- What dosage of tylenol can i take while pregnant?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free