Doctor insights on:
How Often Can I Take Ibuprofen 800mg
I was told to take ibuprofen 800mg immediately to control dysfunctional uterine bleeding. But how often can I take it? What is the max daily dosage?
3x day: The maximum dose we prescribe is 800mg every 8 hours with food! be sure and have something in your stomach to avoid GI upset. ...Read more
Ibuprofen is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (nsaid). It works by reducing hormones that cause inflammation and pain in the body. Ibuprofen is used to reduce fever and treat pain or inflammation caused by many conditions such as headache, toothache, back pain, arthritis, menstrual ...Read more
I took a BC powder (845 mg aspirin) around 6 pm, can I take ibuprofen (800mg) a little bit after due to toothache ?
I am taking 600mg ibuprofen 3x/day for knee pain post surg. What can I take to protect my stomach? Is Prilosec ok? How often can I take it?
My label is torn and I forgot how often can I take oxycodone 7.5/325mg? Also, can I take an ibuprofen with this? Having sinus/dental pain
How long does it take for ibuprofen 800mg to start working, instantly? is it normal to feel relief right away?
Possible: Possible stomach lining erosion and ulcers. Would take w/ food at a minimum to help prevent this. You may also consider taking with an h2 blocker such as ranitidine or ppi such as Omeprazole for GI protection. Also can raise blood pressure or even hurt kidneys - stay hydrated and make sure you tell your physician so he/she can monitor these for you. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How often can i take ibuprofen 800?
- How often can you take 800 mg ibuprofen?
- How much ibuprofen can i take in one day?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How many ibuprofen can i take in 24 hours?
- How long can you take ibuprofen 800mg?
- How much ibuprofen can i take to stop bleeding?
- How often can i take reactine extra strength allergy pill?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free