Doctor insights on:
How Often Can I Take Ibuprofen 800
Ibuprofen is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (nsaid). It works by reducing hormones that cause inflammation and pain in the body. Ibuprofen is used to reduce fever and treat pain or inflammation caused by many conditions such as headache, toothache, back pain, arthritis, menstrual ...Read more
I was told to take ibuprofen 800mg immediately to control dysfunctional uterine bleeding. But how often can I take it? What is the max daily dosage?
3x day: The maximum dose we prescribe is 800mg every 8 hours with food! be sure and have something in your stomach to avoid GI upset. ...Read more
I am taking 600mg ibuprofen 3x/day for knee pain post surg. What can I take to protect my stomach? Is Prilosec ok? How often can I take it?
My label is torn and I forgot how often can I take oxycodone 7.5/325mg? Also, can I take an ibuprofen with this? Having sinus/dental pain
I just got over a bad cold. But now I have a severe headache over my left eye that i can't aeem to overcome. I take ibuprofen 800 every 6 hours?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How often can i take ibuprofen 800mg?
- How much ibuprofen can i take in one day?
- How much ibuprofen can i take in 24 hours?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How much ibuprofen can i take to stop bleeding?
- How often can i take reactine extra strength allergy pill?
- How often can you take ibuprofen 200mg?
- Can i take two ibuprofen 800 mg?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free