Doctor insights on:
How Often Can I Take Diflucan
Depends: See the doctor who prescribed if not better within a week. ...Read more
I have 3 diflucan (fluconazole) pills I have to take once a day, when should I start taking my ptobiotic pills?
Probiotic won't help: Probiotics are designed to replace BACTERIA that might be knocked out by a course of antibiotics. Diflucan (fluconazole) is an ANTIFUNGAL, so it's a totally different ball game. I wouldn't bother with the probiotics in your case. If you really wanted to take them, you could, but there wouldn't be any benefit. ...Read more
Every time I take diflucan it takes longer to work. Can my body become resistant to it and what are my options to clear it sooner?
Resistant yeast?: People do not become resistant to antibiotics. However, the germs causing infection can become resistant, and fluconazole (Diflucan) or other "azole" drugs are not active against some strains of yeast. If you haven't done so already, see your doctor to confirm that yeast is still the problem and discuss alternative treatments. Good luck! ...Read more
Should not: Pose any problem.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i take diflucan and monistat?
- How often can i take a stool softener?
- How often can i take plan b?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How often can i take ibuprofen 800?
- How often can i take imodium?
- How often can i take claritin?
- How often should i take my diflucan to treat vaginal yeast infection?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online