Doctor insights on:
How Often Can I Give My Baby A Fleets Enema
Is it safe to give an 8 month old baby Infant Tylenol (acetaminophen) every day during teething to help with teething pain & discomfort? Baby's weight is 18 lbs.
Water intoxication?: Why would you want to give your baby enemas? If he is constipated he may need an adjustment in his diet. That said, does he drink a lot of milk or eat dairy products? Discuss the problem with your pediatrician. He may want to send you to a dietician. There are also other ways to treat constipation.Again, see your doctor. With enemy's you run risk of water intoxication and electrolyte imbalance. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
How often can I give my 6 month old infant glycerol? She's over 8kgs and hasn't had a proper bm in a few days I gave her glycerol yesterday
Constipation?: I'm assuming that you mean glycerin suppositories for constipation. Every once in a while these are ok to give. If you are giving one every few days you should try and figure out how to relieve the constipation. Likely you have started some solids by now. Consider giving a small amount of undiluted fruit juice 2-4 oz or a smushed up fresh fruit. Just stay away from bananas. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Saline: Currently, decongestants and antihistamines are not recommended for the very youngest. Saline spray is a safe treatment. Consider an ENT consult to check for anatomic blockages and allergies. I recently treated a 4 month old with a congenitally blocked nose. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How often can i give a child an enema?
- How often can you use a fleet enema?
- How often can i give my baby a suppository?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How often can u give a child an enema?
- How often can i give baby glycerin suppository?
- How often can you give a child an enema to relieve constipation?
- Give yourself fleet enema
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online