Doctor insights on:
How Much Zinc Is In Zicam
Can I just take inexpensive zinc tablets to ward off a cold instead of the more expensive Zicam or cold-eeze?
Yes: None of them have actually been shown to ward off colds. Getting lots of rest and fluids is more likely to help than any over-the-counter remedies. ...Read more
None.: The main ingredient in camomile lotion is the extract of chamomile flowers. Some commercial preparations do have a combination of mineral oxides, such as zinc and iron, which help the lotion to nullify irritants; but i know of no credible evidence that any measurable zinc absorption occurs after using any type of chamomile lotion. ...Read more
Zinc Overdose: Studies have linked the overinjestion of zinc adhesives to neurological damage and blood abnormalities. Specifically numbness or tingling in extemities, loss of balance leading to difficulty in walking normally, headaches and pain, blurred vision, loss of muscle co-ordination. If used properly, fixodent is safe. The amounts of zinc required to cause these problems is pretty large. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How much zinc is in cold eeze?
- How much zinc in zicam?
- How much sperm is in pre cum?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How much alcohol is in anbesol?
- How much is too much protein in urine?
- How much caffeine is in yorkshire gold tea?
- How much pain is involved in a 2mm kidney stone?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free