Doctor insights on:
How Much Weight Will I Lose After Tonsillectomy
None: You only loose weight because you cannot eat full meal due to pain. ...Read more
I'm still snoring after tonsillectomy, my previous weight 86kg now reduce to 76kg. Is there any reason for snoring even after done 3 level surgeries.
Sleep apnea?: Have you had a formal sleep study? Has your ENT suggested c-pap or bi-pap? Has your ENT suggested a uvulectomy or reduction of excess posterior phayngeal tissue?: these can all contribute to ongoing snoring. You will laso need a pulmonary medical evaluation. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Expect BAD pain: This is one of the most painful surgeries to recover from, and anyone who tells you otherwise either 1) hasn't had it or 2) doesn't perform it. With that said, if you need it (recurrent strep or chronic sore throat or sleep apnea), after this recovery there can be a significant improvement in quality of life, making surgery worth it. It's easier to get over as a child (have less scar tissue). ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Not much: Bleeding usually stops almost immediately after surgery. ...Read more
How much time after adult tonsillectomy will my taste come back. It's been three weeks, and I still can't taste anything.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How much weight do people lose after tonsillectomy?
- How much did you lose after tonsillectomy?
- How much weight did you lose with a tonsillectomy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Will you lose weight after tonsillectomy
- How much weight can i expect to lose after my labor?
- How much weight will i lose after gastric bypass surgery?
- How long after a tonsillectomy will i be able to swim?
- Talk to a head and neck surgeon online for free