Doctor insights on:
How Much Weight Do You Gain On Your Period
A few lbs: Unlikely to be more than a few pounds. Its mostly fluid retentions so you will pee it off in a few days. ...Read more
Is it normal to gain weight on the last day of your period? I usually lose 2 pounds during but seem to gain weight immediately after or on last day.
Yes: If you eat enough of anything (including) sweets - you can gain weight at any time during your cycle. ...Read more
Many women have PMS.: Pms sxs can include feeling tearful, irritability, mood swings, anger, depressed mood, change in sex drive & anxiety. These may be accompanied by swelling of the breasts (or extremities), weight gain, abdominal bloating, cramps, nausea, ^ urinary frequency, overeating, headaches (to include migraines), dizziness, fainting & palpitations. Sleep may be disturbed with problems w acne or hives. ...Read more
Irregular periods: There are lots of reasons a persons period can be late. If there is a chance you could be pregnant then you should repeat a home pregnancy test. If it is negative then waiting a few weeks to see if it returns is reasonable. If it does not then it is time to visit your friendly obgyn doctor to discuss irregular periods. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How much water weight do you gain on your period?
- How much water weight do you gain during your period?
- How much weight do you put on during your period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How much weight do you gain before your period?
- How much blood do you lose on your first period?
- Do you gain weight on your period?
- Do you gain weight when on your period?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free