Doctor insights on:
How Much Weight Can You Lose With Rollerblading
I'm 42, 170 lbs. My goal weight is approx. 130. Besides changing my diet, would rollerblading help me reach my goal? How long & often should I do it?
I've been rollerblading for exercise, but yesterday after rollerblading I could not put weight on my right foot. I still can not bare weight on Rfoot?
I do extreme rollerblading and I fell one time on open palm both hands and now I'm unable to do push up without feeling pain. It's more my alnal bone that hurts. For example as if I'm curling weights its a sharp pain like it's going to break. This happen
Shin splints: Or the equivalent thereof, all bones have a membrane covering them that can be torn/broken from injury even in the absence of a fracture. It can be exquisitely painful and needs rest of the area to recover (not a cast). Stop doing the curls, consider having an orthopedist exam your hands/wrist to guide you further. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Brief, Non Sustained: Purging by throwing up after meals or by using laxatives or diuretic is a poor method of weight loss. It is also incredibly dangerous. Athletes that have to drop weight for a weigh in for a fight frequently learn the hard way that the trauma of losing 5-7% of your body weight in a day or two causes them to be drained (or worse, electrolyte derangements.) you will regain all the weight in days. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How much weight can you lose in the sauna?
- How much weight can you lose by not eating?
- How much weight can you lose on atkins?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How much weight can you lose in a week?
- How much weight can you lose on a treadmill?
- How much weight can you lose with colon cleanse?
- How much weight can you lose in 4 weeks?
- How much weight can u lose rollerblading?