Doctor insights on:
How Much Weight Can You Lose In 11 Weeks
Brief, Non Sustained: Purging by throwing up after meals or by using laxatives or diuretic is a poor method of weight loss. It is also incredibly dangerous. Athletes that have to drop weight for a weigh in for a fight frequently learn the hard way that the trauma of losing 5-7% of your body weight in a day or two causes them to be drained (or worse, electrolyte derangements.) you will regain all the weight in days. ...Read more
Water pills: Water loss never represents true weight loss. Your weight may vary by a couple of pounds based on water retention but you should never consider water lost to be real weight loss. Your body tightly regulates fluid retention so when you start drinking again the weight will come back. ...Read more
Depends on Calories: A liquid vs solid diet should not really matter as weight loss is a change in calories in (diet) vs calories out (activity) from your current behaviors. Liquids may contain less calories than solid food intake and thus help but make sure you are receiving good nutrition. A free website like loseit.Com can help you calculate and track your calories and activity to safely lose weight. Best wishes. ...Read more
3500CALS/1 LB: Depends on your present weight and bmr..Say for example if you need 2000 cals to maintain your weight(your bmr+clories burnt by daily activity)if you starve you will be minus 2000x7=14000 cals divide by 3500 equals 4 so you will loose 4 lbs of real body weight you can calculate similarly for other daily calories requirements for others. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How much weight can you lose in 4 weeks?
- How much fat weight can you lose in a week?
- How much weight can you lose in 6 weeks?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How much weight can you lose in 2 weeks?
- How much weight can you lose on a treadmill after six weeks?
- How much weight can you lose in 12 weeks?
- Losing weight over 16 weeks
- How much weight can i lose in 11 weeks?