Doctor insights on:
How Much Vitamin D Is Needed To Increase The Level Of Testosterone
My vitamin D level was at 12 and so I was placed on D3 50,000 for 8 weeks. If my level isn't up now should I do another 8 weeks or try something else?
Deficiency State: If you are vitamin d deficient, you should see medical attention in an effort to raise this level back to the norm. As for your health in general, i would expect an across the board hormone flux during the times of great stress or serious illness. If your morning peak testosterone levels are below 300 ng/dl, then you need to have it treated with testosterone replacement therapy. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
How much can Vitamin D increase or decrease my testosterone levels and how much should the dose be? I have low testosterone
Deficiency States: If your vitamin d levels are low, then it should be treated with vitamin d if your testosterone levels are low, then it should be treated with testosterone. I can't think of any protocols that call for the reciprocal use of vitamin d for testoserone deficiencies and vice versa. In either case, the deficiency state must be confirmed by lab analysis. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
25 y/o f, low testosterone, <20. Can vitamin d help raise testosterone naturally? I can't see the gp for more treatment ideas until 1/31.
I have low vitamin d and testosterone could the two be related? And will improving one help the other?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How much milk is needed to give enough vitamin d?
- How much vitamin d is needed to absorb calcium?
- How to get rid of excess vitamin d in the body?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does it take to feel the effects of vitamin d supplements?
- How much vitamin d should you take in a day is it possibel to overdose?
- How much vitamin a and d do i need to absorb magnesium?
- How do i increase the level of testosterone in the body?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free