Doctor insights on:
How Much Visine Will Kill You
No: Contact lens solution should not be used in the eyes. It contains harsh chemicals to disinfect the contacts. The little amount that goes into your eye with contact insertion is okay. If you need to rewet your eyes, use contact lens rewetting drops that are available over the counter. ...Read more
No effect: Visine, especially the kind that are for lubrication or tear replacement, supplement what tears you make. Any kind of product that states, "gets the red out" will have a short term effect of lowering tear production. These should only be used to whiten the eyes for photos and occasions but not for regular use. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How much meloxicam will kill you?
- Will visine give you diarrhea
- Visine gives you diarrhea
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How does depression kill you?
- How does hypertension kill you?
- How quickly will peritonitis kill you?
- How can a toothache kill you?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free