Doctor insights on:
How Much Turmeric Should I Take For Parasites
Parasites require other living organisms for their own survival. Human parasites need substances from our bodies for survival and cannot live without contact with humans and sometimes other organisms.. They may live in the blood stream, organs. Under the skin or nails, etc. Some parasites live in our pets, in insects, on plants, etc., but none live independent of whatever ...Read more
Can I take one spoon of turmeric every night? People says it is good for body. Do you recommend this? please
Turmeric: http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-662-turmeric.aspx?activeingredientid=662&activeingredientname=turmericGet a more detailed answer ›
Best company to by turmeric capsules from? I want to take it as part of my regimen for lupus- or what should I look for when buying turmeric?
Can children safely take turmeric in a water-based extract? 1/16 of a tsp approx. 137.5 mg a day in the food spice levels of 60mg-200 mg a day.
Careful with these: Fenugreek and turmeric can both be vasodilators, potentially adding to the BP lowering effect of spironolactone. Also both fenugreek and turmeric can increase pt and inr bleeding time -- so should not be used simultaneously. If the turmeric and fenugreek are only being used to spice food (and not in supplemental quantities) this risk would be much less. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How much amoxicillin should i take for abscess tooth?
- How much l tyrosine should i take for weight loss?
- How much cephalexin should i take for pneumonia?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How much amoxicillin should i take for sinus infection?
- How much biotin should i take for fertility?
- How much cephalexin should i take for an upper respiratory infection?
- How much vitamin b12 should i take for weight loss?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online