Doctor insights on:
How Much Turmeric Should I Take For Parasites
Best company to by turmeric capsules from? I want to take it as part of my regimen for lupus- or what should I look for when buying turmeric?
Turmeric: http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-662-turmeric.aspx?activeingredientid=662&activeingredientname=turmericGet a more detailed answer ›
Can children safely take turmeric in a water-based extract? 1/16 of a tsp approx. 137.5 mg a day in the food spice levels of 60mg-200 mg a day.
Advise against: University of Maryland Medical Centers (USA) advise pregnant women not to ingest turmeric. http://umm.edu/health/medical/altmed/herb/turmeric ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How should i take curcumin turmeric supplements?
- Can i take turmeric to fight parasites?
- How much turmeric to take a day?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How much turmeric to take daily?
- How much b vitamins should i take?
- How much calcium supplement should i take?
- How much q10 should i take?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online