Doctor insights on:
How Much To Drink Before A Transvaginal Sonogram
An ultraound, also known as a sonogram, is a painless and relatively inexpensive imaging test that utilizes sound waves instead of ionizing radiation. There are no side effects. Ultrasound can give us two-dimensional, and in some applications three-dimensional, images of structures and organs in virtually any part of the body. In addition to diagnostic uses, such as evaluating abnormalities in the abdomen, pelvis, and breast, ultrasounds are commonly used to guide needle and catheter placement in a variety of surgical ...Read more
Sonogram shows fatty liver and gall polyps on 2 sonos 6 months apart. I don't drink much. Looking for liver specialist in nyc/li to see. Suggestions?
Liver enzymes a bit high. Am overweight doc sending me for sonogram. I don't drink he thinks it's because of my weight.
I wouldn't say pain: Most patients do well (as you did) and usually describe it as a pressure. ...Read more
Had clear colonoscopy, 2 transvaginal sonograms with a cyst of 2 cm- told ibs- pain in lower left (constant ) intermitten on other. What test next?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to read a transvaginal sonogram fetus?
- Sonogram transvaginal virgin
- Should you drink water before a pelvic transvaginal ultrasound
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How much detox tea can i drink before it is harmful to me?
- Drinking too much water before bed
- Is it bad to drink too much water before bed?
- How is a transvaginal hysterectomy done?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free