Doctor insights on:
How Much To Drink Before A Transvaginal Sonogram
The sonogram is a test that looks at body organs with no radiation. It uses sound waves and can give us a 2 dimensional view of organs such as the kidney, liver, heart, and lungs. It can define spaces that are either solid or full of fluid. I can also guide large needles into an organ or near the spine, and can help define the area being cut open. Its a ...Read more
Sonogram shows fatty liver and gall polyps on 2 sonos 6 months apart. I don't drink much. Looking for liver specialist in nyc/li to see. Suggestions?
I wouldn't say pain: Most patients do well (as you did) and usually describe it as a pressure. ...Read more
Had clear colonoscopy, 2 transvaginal sonograms with a cyst of 2 cm- told ibs- pain in lower left (constant ) intermitten on other. What test next?
Hi! I need help in understanding this. I had a transvaginal sonogram and they found GS 4-5 weeks but also suspects spontaneous abortion bec i had blee?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How much detox tea can i drink before it is harmful to me?
- How much alcohol do you have to drink in order to have a seizure?
- How much coke would you have to drink to gain a pound?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How much licorice tea to drink in a day?
- How much acidophilus do you need to eat before a yeast infection is gone?
- How to read a transvaginal sonogram fetus?
- How much soy milk do i need to drink in a day?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free