Doctor insights on:
How Much Theobromine Is Too Much During Breastfeeding
See Dr., then eat...: If one is truly underweight (based on height, family background, and body type), a Dr. can evaluate for a hormonal, digestive, or other disorder. If no medical cause is found, then one can add weight by eating more calories of nutritious foods, while also doing weight-training to increase muscle. Proteins: egg white, chicken breast, salmon,... Better fats: olive oil, peanuts, almonds, tofu,... ...Read more
Breastfeeding is providing nutrition to an infant using breat milk either directly by infant latching and sucking on the nipple or by feeding via bottle with expressed breast milk (when baby has difficulty suckling). Breast milk is the best milk for any baby but ...Read more
Not the best time: To detoxify. A balanced and nutritious diet will help. Vegetables are natural chelators. Chlorella is a natural chelator and can help detoxify. Chinese medicine can help you accomplish your goal and it is safest to do so under the supervision of a trained practitioner. ...Read more
No: No. There are no restrictions.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Too much fenugreek breastfeeding
- How much is too much vitamin a during pregnancy?
- How to not gain too much weight during pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How much bleeding is too much during your period?
- How much is too much blood during a period?
- Too much pain during periods
- Too much caffeine during pregnancy
- Talk to a pediatrician online