Doctor insights on:
How Much Should I Worry About Eye Pain
See your doctor: Too much worry can scare you into inaction. Most eye pain has simple causes such as dry eye and eye strain. Treatment is straightforward and should not be avoided out of fear. A healthy dose of worry is good, if it is enough to get you to see a doctor. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yesterday evening I had eye pain for 3 minutes on my left eye but then it's gone. No symptoms now. Is this something I should worry? I love my health.
Don't worry: It does not sound like this is something you should worry about. In fact, you should not worry in general, it is bad for your health. This sounds like it could have been a migraine variant, but if it is gone and does not come back you should not worry. However, if it happens again, consider seeing a doctor. For more info on migraines see: http://understandingmigraine.blogspot.com/ ...Read more
i have a lump in the back of my head on the lower right side it's been there for a month I've been dizzy having neck pain & eye pain. Should I worry?
I was at boxing training 4hrs ago & got hit quite hard on the left side of my head.My left eye hurts and decreased hearing in left ear.Should i worry?
Get checked.: You don't have to lose consciousness to have suffered a concussion. Plus, it's possible that you have injuries such as a fractured facial bone, or bleeding behind the ear drum. I'd certainly get checked for these possibilities, and don't get back into the ring until you are cleared by a doctor. Good luck. Lgromkomd. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How much should i worry about blurry vision and eye pain?
- How much should i worry about finger pain?
- How much should i worry about ear pain?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How much should i worry about hip pain?
- How much should i worry about seizure?
- How much should i worry about urticaria?
- How much should i worry about alopecia?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free