Doctor insights on:
How Much Should I Worry About Chest Pressure
Possibly very: Chest pressure can have many possible causes, including angina or heart attack. Spasm of the esophagus, muscle spasm, asthma, bronchitis are others that can cause a feeling of pressure in the chest. Do not self-diagnose this one; for chest pressure lasting over 15 minutes without clear cause esp if smoker, diabetic, family history of heart attack, high blood pressure or high cholesterol, call 911. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
At nite when i've been in bed for a while i get chest pressure, irregular heartbeat and sometimes shortness of breat what can cause this it worries me.
Yup, or call 911: Would not recommend driving yourself.Get a more detailed answer ›
Stress and Angina: The most common cause of chest pains is stress. The next most common cause is stomach acid reflux, next is musculoskeletal including costochondritis (inflammation of ribs and rib cartilage), next is heart disease (angina). Other causes include pneumonia, pleurisy, pericarditis, gall bladder inflammation, etc. ...Read more
Many: Angina (heart), pulmonary embolus (lungs), airway congestion (bronchitis, asthma), infection (bronchitis/pneumonia), heartburn (esophagus), musculoskeletal (e.g. Costochondritis, muscle spasms), radiculopathy (nerves pinched as they exit spine) ... Many ... See md if persists or worsens. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How much should i worry about seizure?
- How much should i worry about urticaria?
- How much should i worry about alopecia?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How much should i worry about bloating?
- How much should i worry about ptosis?
- How much should i worry about amenorrhea?
- How much should i worry about confusion and headache?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free