Doctor insights on:
How Much Should I Worry About Amenorrhea
How long 'til I should worry about post-pill amenorrhea? Stopped pill 4 months ago and nothing since. I'm 34. Aunt went into menopause at 38. Thanks!
See GYN MD now: If it has been 4 months since pill cessation, a GYN MD can offer a "jumpstart" Rx to see if your period will restart. If not, assessment for peri menopausal issues can be done. ...Read more
Pregnancy first !!: Must rule out pregnancy first ! if no menses prior (called primary amenorrhea) abve age 15yrs, then anatomical causes also must be considered (lack of uterus, blood flow blockage, etc). If menses took place prior (called secondary amenorrhea) then hormonal causes such as elevated prolactin, testosterone or low thyroid should be considered. Significant weight loss also possible. Talk with your pcp. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How much should i worry about seizure?
- How much should i worry about urticaria?
- How much should i worry about alopecia?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How much should i worry about bloating?
- How much should i worry about ptosis?
- How much should i worry about chest pressure?
- How much should i worry about confusion and headache?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free