Doctor insights on:
How Much Should I Weigh For My Height Calculator
Im a 26 yr old female standing 5'2" how much should I weigh? All the BMI calculators say something different!
I want to increase my muscle mass. I understand i must increase my calorie intake, but by how much? Is there a calculator/ formula? I'm 5'6 weigh 158.
Here's one: http://www.bmicalculatorforfemales.us/.Get a more detailed answer ›
Sir I am 19 year old boy and am 5 ' 8" inches tall ..can I increase my height 3- 4 inches taller average height calculator showd me 174cm is itposble?
Depends on genetics : Your adult height is largely determined by genetic factors. Take the average of your parents heights and add two inches since you are a boy. You should genetically end up here, plus or minus two inches. If you fall below that threshold, see an endocrine doctor for evaluation. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
If my son is age 12 but has a bone age of one year behind (taken about 5 years ago) would I use age 11 in one of the height calculators?
Not necessarily: A bone age of 1 year behind from 5 years ago could very well have changed by now--could be that the bone age has caught up and now he is a bone age of 12, not 11. Or maybe his bone age is even ahead and he is 13, not 12. You should use his chronological age, 12. And if you are still worried about his height, go see an endocrinologist and have another bone age and workup done. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Found on internet: Here's a handy site for that... http://www.halls.md/ideal-weight/body.htm. ...Read more
Around: 140 to 171 pounds. Higher if you have a large amount of muscle. Take care. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How much i should weigh for my height?
- What should i weigh for my height calculator?
- How much should i weigh for my age calculator?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- My height is 54 how much should i weigh
- How much should i weigh at my age and height?
- How much should i weigh according to my height?
- How much should i weigh for my height and build?
- Talk to a bariatrician online for free