Doctor insights on:
How Much Should I Weigh For My Age 11
Depends . . .: We use height-weight charts to plot growth curves. As long as a child follows a curve, then s/he is growing appropriately. However, if s/he crosses a curve or two, then we worry. For any specific age, height & weight, check out http://nccd.cdc.gov/dnpabmi/Calculator.aspx for the CDC's calculator for BMI (body mass index) percentile for use in children & teens. ...Read more
108 pounds: She is 90th percentile for height right now, 90th percentile for weight would be around 108 pounds. I rounded down a pound to 108 because our current growth curves in the us reflect a 30% ish obesity rate so they skew north on the top percentiles. Take a look at the curve here... http://www.cdc.gov/growthcharts/data/set2clinical/cj41c072.pdf ...Read more
WHO Growth Charts: The world health organization (who) has done a wonderful job of standardizing normal. Check out this website to find your answer http://www.Who.Int/childgrowth/standards/en/. ...Read more
Is 600 mg of vancomycin every 6 hours appropriate for an 11 year old weighing 42 kg then increased to 750 mg every 6 hours then 1250 mg every 6 hrs?
No: 5000mg of vancomycin per day is usually way too much for someone weighing 42kg. Blood levels can help to determine the correct dose, and I suppose under unusual circumstances, that high a dose might be required. But I would ask about the drug levels and why such a high dose is being used. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I am an 11 year old American girl and I weigh about 130-140 lbs and I'm 5ft6in and I am not skinny but I'm not fat and I don't know if I'm overweight.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- For my age and height how much should i weigh
- How much should i weigh for my age calculator?
- How much should i weigh for my age and height chart?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How much should i weigh for my age 15?
- How much should i weigh for my height in kg?
- How much should i weight for my height and age?
- How much should i weigh for my height and frame?
- Talk to a pediatrician online