Doctor insights on:
How Much Should I Weigh For My Age
Girl or Guy?: For a woman the formula is 100 pounds for 5 ft tall and 5 pounds for each inch there after ( 160 would be the answer) for a man the formula is 106 pounds for 5ft tall and 6 poundsfor each inch there after. ( he would be 178 plus a margin of 10% for frame size equals 161-195lbs). ...Read more
196: By american standards the wieght would be 106 pounds for 6 feet and 6 pounds for each additional inch (15 x 6 =90) 196 is the goal weight- you can add and subtract 10% for small and large frames making the range- 176-216 pounds. ...Read more
Found on internet: Here's a handy site for that... http://www.halls.md/ideal-weight/body.htm. ...Read more
Can look at a chart: Easy way to estimate without looking at charts is to start with 106 pounds for 5 foot male, add 6 pounds for each inch.Female at 5 feet starts at 100 pounds and add 5 pounds/inch above that. ...Read more
154 pounds: Easy way to estimate without looking at charts is to start with 106 pounds for 5 foot male, add 6 pounds for each inch=another 48 pounds-totaling 154 pounds. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How much should i weigh at my age and height?
- How much should i weigh for my age 15?
- How much should i weigh for my age 11?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How much should i weigh for my age calculator?
- For my age and height how much should i weigh
- How much should weigh for my height and age?
- How should i weigh for my height and age?
- Talk to a bariatrician online for free