Doctor insights on:
How Much Should A Pug Weigh
7 lbs: There is no specific weight that is normal. The range for a full term newborn is 5 and 1/2 lbs to about 9 lbs. Otherwise the weight vary per age. More important than the actual weight is whether the baby is continuing to grow in the expected manner which follows the percentiles in the growth chart. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Weight: Hello DanielD, I assume this is in connection with weightloss. CoQ10 is a uselful "Vitamin" supplement and shd be taken as per the instruction on bottle but it will not help you to lose weight. Please see a qualified dietician to help you with a calorie restricted diet and exercise at the same time and you will lose weight.Thanks ...Read more
Use formula below: There are several different formulas that can be used to calculate your body weight. If you're a female, allow 100 lbs for the first 5 feet and 5 lbs for each additional inch. If you're a male, allow 105 lbs for the first 5 feet and 6 lbs for each additional inch. Then allow yourself 10% up or down and that range is your normal body weight. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How much should a dachshund weigh?
- How much should a pomeranian weigh?
- How much should i weigh at 5f4?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How much should 5 5 female weigh?
- How much pounds should i weigh?
- How much should a 9 month baby weigh?
- How much i should weigh for my height?
- How much should a child weigh?