Doctor insights on:
How Much Should A Pug Weigh
I am 5ft 5inches and weigh 172. How much wt. Do i need to lose in order for it not to impact my health?
Weight: Hello DanielD, I assume this is in connection with weightloss. CoQ10 is a uselful "Vitamin" supplement and shd be taken as per the instruction on bottle but it will not help you to lose weight. Please see a qualified dietician to help you with a calorie restricted diet and exercise at the same time and you will lose weight.Thanks ...Read more
139 #: Between 123 & 154 pounds depending on your frame ...Read more
You decide: Ideal weight" charts are based on fallacies. If we believed them, then most triathletes would be "underweight" and most professional football players -- fantastic athletes -- would be "overweight." your ideal weight is whatever looks and feels right to you and enables you to perform your chosen sport(s) best. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How much should a baby weigh at 5 months pregnant?
- How much should a 15 year old 53 girl weigh?
- How much should a 5 foot 2 inch girl weigh?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How much should a 12 year old weigh?
- How much should a 9 week old baby weigh?
- How much should a 13 year old weigh?
- How much should a 7 year old boy weigh?
- How much should a 14 year old 5'2 female weigh?