Doctor insights on:
How Much Should A Female Weigh
Can vary a lot...: A girl who is close to 5 feet 3 inches tall can weigh about 115 pounds, but probably can range from 100-130 pounds, depending on her body shape. ...Read more
She decides: A person's best weight, at any age, is whatever looks and feels best to him/her while he/she is able to take part successfully in whatever sports he/she prefers. A sprinter and a linebacker may be the same height but differ by over 100 lb with each at his best weight. The stuff about 'bmi' has all elite strength athletes 'overweight' / 'obese' and elite triathletes 'underweight.' common sense. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Complex Q, depending: The "ideal" weight depends on your age, sex, height, but also more factors like genetics, "frame type", & birth weight, so there is no 1 answer. Based on BMI (body mass index) considerations, your weight should be 104.4 - 141.1 lbs. The AVERAGE weight for an American of your height is between 115 - 125 lbs., but again, you may not want to be in that range; it depends on your health & condition. ...Read more
57-76 kg: Upon reaching adulthood, we don't take age or gender into account when determining appropriate weight, just height. Check out http://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health/educational/lose_wt/BMI/bmicalc.htm to calculate body mass index (BMI). Normal is 18.5-24.9 while overweight is 25-29.9 & obese is 30+. However, this is just a starting point. Body fat percentage is even more important: don't be skinny fat. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How much should a baby weigh at 5 months pregnant?
- How much should a 15 year old 53 girl weigh?
- How much should a 5 foot 2 inch girl weigh?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How much should a 12 year old weigh?
- How much should a 9 week old baby weigh?
- How much should a 13 year old weigh?
- How much should a 7 year old boy weigh?
- How much should a 14 year old 5'2 female weigh?