Doctor insights on:
How Much Should A 7 Year Old Boy Weigh
I have an active 7 year old boy who is 4 ft 1 in. He weighs 64 lbs. Is he overweight for his age and height?
7YEARS OLD: He is 75th percentile for ht. And 90 th percentile for wt. No, he is normal. ...Read more
I have an active 7 year old boy who is 4 ft 1 in and weighs 64 lbs. Is he overweight for his age and height?
Big for age not obes: Your son is growing as fast as my son. If you fit him on a growth chart he will be at 95th percentile for weight and about 90th percentile for height. Which means he has outgrown 90% of boys his age. Follow this link for growth chart: http://www.Cdc.Gov/growthcharts/data/set1clinical/cj41l021.Pdf. Note that your child's bmi is 18.7 which is normal his weight matches his height! ...Read more
See your doctor: This sounds very specific. There are excellent family doctors in Houlton, ME ...Read more
Stone ???: Sorry, what is the definition of 3 stones? Have your pediatrician perform a routine well child physical examination in order to document her weight, height and calculate a body mass index (bmi). This will be a great starting point to document where your daughter's growth lies, . ...Read more
I have a 7 year old boy, that gets into trouble at school all the time, should I try him on ADHD medicine?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How much should a 10 year old boy weigh?
- How much should a 7 year old weigh?
- How much should a 14 year old 5'2 female weigh?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How much should a 5 foot 5 inches 13 year old girl weigh?
- How much should a 12 year old weigh?
- How much should a 13 year old weigh?
- How much should a 10 year old girl weigh?
- Talk to a pediatrician online