Doctor insights on:
How Much Should A 5 Year Old Girl Weigh
Use BMI for age: You do not indicate the gender of the child but for a child of 14, the appropriate BMI would be 19 -20. This would translate to a weight of 135 lbs for some one who is 5'9". That height is at the 95% for boys and >97% for girls! You can use the charts at http://www.cdc.gov/growthcharts ...Read more
Good weight for age: A 19 year old who is 5 feet tall should weigh between 100-1008 lbs. But it can vary with the bone structure as well. You should see your pediatrician to see what your growth curve has been like since childhood. ...Read more
16 YEARS OLD: 63" female age 16 should weight about less than 120 lbs. ...Read more
About 140 Lb: The normal ranges from 125 to 160 lbs. A 15 year-year-old should aim for the lower end. Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, low fat milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco or alcohol in any form. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
106lbs: This also depends on body type. Forget pounds.B.M.I . Is more important. ...Read more
70-100 lbs: Between 70 and 100 lbs.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How much should a 5 foot 5 inches 13 year old girl weigh?
- How much should a 10 year old girl weigh?
- How much should a 7 year old girl weigh?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How much should a twelve year old girl weigh?
- How much should a 14 year old 5'2 female weigh?
- How much should a 14 year old 5 2 female weigh?
- How much should a 10 year old weigh?
- Talk to a pediatrician online