Doctor insights on:
How Much Should A 12 Year Old Weigh
Body Mass Index: For adult healthy weight using BMI calculator a 5 ft 6 adult should weight between 112 lb and 154 lb . That is equivalent to BMI of 18.5 to 25 (healthy BMI). Daily calories calculation is more complex. It depends on many factor: age, sex, activities level. Many website can provide you with the answer. ...Read more
A boy or girl?: For a height of 63.25 inches ( 5 ft 3.25 inch), it is at 75 per centile for a girl, and 90 per centile for a boy. Thus if it is a girl she should weigh about 120-124 lbs, and if it is a boy, he should weigh about 118-122 lbs. For your information, you can visit a website, "www.Cdc.Gov/growthcharts". It is quite detailed, but you skip the first part of writing and got to the figure part. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How much should a 10 year old weigh?
- How much should a 2 year old weigh?
- How much should a 1 year old weigh?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How much should a 13 year old weigh?
- How much should an 11 year old weigh?
- How much should a 5 year old girl weigh?
- How much should my 4 year old boy weigh?
- Talk to a pediatrician online